We’re talking Artificial Intelligence with Matthew Renze!
Matthew is a data science consultant, author, and international public speaker. He has over 2 decades of professional experience working with tech startups to Fortune 500 companies. He is a graduate of Iowa State University with double degrees in Computer Science and Philosophy, with a minor in Economics, and a focus on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. His current focus is teaching others artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning.
- What is AI
- Isnt this just another AI fad
- General vs Narrow
- What are the types of AI?
- Data science
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Reenforcement learning
- Is this data about AI growth coming from humans or AI?
- Are we already being influenced/controlled – All hail the basalisk!
- What kinds of things will AI be doing/helping with
- Are we all going to lose our jobs?
- No, you’ll just have to know how to clean up the mess
- Is my job at risk?
- AI Career path
- AI Trainer
- AI Developer
- AI User
- Invest in AI
- Ethical Issues
- Facial Recognition
- What comes next?
“Tempting Time” by Animals As Leaders used with permissions – All Rights Reserved
An International Speaker, Author, and Microsoft MVP, John has been a professional developer since 1999. He has focused primarily on web technologies and currently focuses on C# and .NET Core in Azure. Clean code and professionalism are particularly important to him, as well as mentoring and teaching others what he has learned along the way.