Omry is Co-Founder and CTO at env0, the first self-service cloud management platform for infrastructure as code (IaC) architecture.
- Cost estimation open source by Anton Babenko – https://github.com/antonbabenko/terraform-cost-estimation
- Terratag, open source to CLI tool that enables users of Terraform to automatically create and maintain tags across their entire set of AWS, Azure, and GCP resources – https://github.com/env0/terratag
- Cloud nuke – an open source project by gruntwork.io to delete all resources in you AWS account – https://github.com/gruntwork-io/cloud-nuke
- The FinOps foundation, Collaborative, Real-Time Cloud Financial Management – https://www.finops.org/
- An Article about cloud waste – https://devops.com/the-cloud-is-booming-but-so-is-cloud-waste/
- Blog post about how IaC is forcing a revolution in cloud cost – https://www.env0.com/blog/infrastructure-as-codes-cost-management-revolution
This episode is brought to you by Talk Python Training.
The 6 Figure Developer podcast is all about leveling up your career in the tech space. Learning a little bit of Python will allow you to take your expertise and 10x it with automation, APIs, and even AI. The best place on the internet to learn Python is over at Talk Python Training.
Visit talkpython.fm/6figure to find your next level.
“Tempting Time” by Animals As Leaders used with permissions – All Rights Reserved
An International Speaker, Author, and Microsoft MVP, John has been a professional developer since 1999. He has focused primarily on web technologies and currently focuses on C# and .NET Core in Azure. Clean code and professionalism are particularly important to him, as well as mentoring and teaching others what he has learned along the way.