This week the guys talk about Charities and being Charitable. These are just a few of the charities that are near and dear to our hearts. If you would like to add one that’s important to you let us know and we’ll be sure to help get the word out!
Why Should You Charity?
‘Tis the season
How Can You Charity?
- Giving Money
- Giving Time
- Teaching / Speaking / Mentorship
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Humanitarian Toolbox
- Habitat for Humanity
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- ASPCA Come to Their Rescue
- Boys and Girls Club of America
- Doctors Without Borders
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Stupidly Simple Ways to Give Back
- Amazon Smile
- Code Bootcamps
- 5k’s Marathons and Half Marathons
- Bike Races
“Tempting Time” by Animals As Leaders used with permissions – All Rights Reserved
An International Speaker, Author, and Microsoft MVP, John has been a professional developer since 1999. He has focused primarily on web technologies and currently focuses on C# and .NET Core in Azure. Clean code and professionalism are particularly important to him, as well as mentoring and teaching others what he has learned along the way.