- What is a generic repository
- Where in the code would I use the generic repository
- Why would I even bother using a generic repository
- When is/isn’t a generic repository appropriate
- Who should be using a generic repository
– Repository Pattern
– Unit of work
– How to avoid leaky abstractions?
– Lazy vs Eager loading
– Performance – That will never work in production!!
Introducing the CachedRepository Pattern
Implementing the infrastructure persistence layer with Entity Framework Core
Generic Repository & Dependency Injection with .NET Core
Practical Test-Driven Development using C# 7
“Tempting Time” by Animals As Leaders used with permissions – All Rights Reserved
An author and Microsoft MVP, John has been a professional developer since 1999. He has focused primarily on web technologies and has experience with everything from PHP to C# to ReactJS to SignalR. Clean code and professionalism are particularly important to him, as well as mentoring and teaching others what he has learned along the way.